- Qualification of Manufacturing Facilities by Labor Conditions
- Energy Saving
- Information Technologies
- Translation Services
Qualification of manufacturing facilities by labor conditions is a set of measures for evaluating manufacturing facilities: in order to determine the status of safety, harmfulness, the severity, intensity of work performed on them, work hygiene and determine compliance with conditions of the industrial environment standards in the field of occupational safety and health, the results of which provide an opportunity to develop measures allowing to improve production, make it more secure and less harmful.
Qualification of manufacturing facilities by labor conditions is itself an essential obligation for the employer to provide safe working conditions which allows evaluating the quality of implementation of other duties by the employer as:
- promotion of workers’ safety at operation of buildings, constructions, equipment, performance of technological processes, as well as tools, used in the manufacture, materials and supplies;
- compliance of each workplace with occupational safety and health conditions;
- compliance work and rest regime of workers with the norms of labor protection;
- use of the necessary means of individual and collective protection of workers in sufficient quantities;
- provision of workers with washing agents and detergents.
Qualification of manufacturing facilities by labor conditions is required for all facilities of organizations acting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Terms of certification are established by the organization, based on of changes in working conditions, but at least once every 5 years since the last certification of manufacturing facilities. Unscheduled qualification can be carried out at the request of the body of state supervision and control of occupational health and safety at revealing violations of the order of its conduction.
Qualification of manufacturing facilities by labor conditions can be carried out in the own laboratory of the company under the guidance of the employer. And in case of absence of such a laboratory, specialized organizations are involved in holding this set of measures, and can also be used the services of other accredited laboratories according to the contract of civil nature.
Separate branches of JSC «NCEC» are included in the list of specialized organizations working on qualification of manufacturing facilities by labor conditions, which can carry out sanitary-hygienic, sanitary and chemical laboratory tests, measurement of levels of noise and vibrations, electro-magnetic field, the determination of other physical factors, assessment of the factors of industrial environment and workplace qulification.
This service is provided in the following branches:
Almaty branch: + 7 (727) 303 91 40, 303 91 41, 303 91 27
Aktobe branch: + 7 (713 2) 54 61 79
Atyrau branch: + 7 (712 2) 45 00 05
East Kazakhstan branch: + 7 (723 2) 25 49 19
West Kazakhstan branch: + 7 (711 2) 23 97 45 (ext. 126)
Zhambyl branch: + 7 (726 2) 45 29 45
Zhezkazgan branch: + 7 (710 2) 72 21 91
Karaganda branch: +7 (721 2) 30 31 21
Kyzylorda branch: +7 (724 2) 23 53 78, 23 56 54
Kostanai branch: + 7 (714 2) 54 50 01
North Kazakhstan branch: 7 (715 2) 52 14 53
Offering a range of printing services, we guarantee the high quality printing, efficiency, responsibility, competence in work, satisfaction of individual needs and reasonable price.
We do not promise, we do, and we are proud of the high evaluation of our work by regular customers as Ministries of the Republic of Kazakhstan, embassies, health organizations, commercial organizations, educational institutions and entertainment facilities.
Services in the field of Printing:
- development of booklets, digests, information materials, calendars, etc.;
- laser printing, up to A3 inclusive;
- printout of color images;
- creation of presentation videos (Kostanai);
- binding on plastic and metal springs;
- copying, up to A3 inclusive;
- foiling, up to A3 inclusive;
- laminating, up to A3 inclusive;
- the development of graphic design (layouts of printed materials, logos);
- photocopying service.
- books, brochures, textbooks of methodics, notebooks;
- booklets, flyers, leaflets;
- postcards, invitations;
- diplomas, certificates;
- letters of congratulation with a folder;
- business cards;
- bills on selfcopy sheets;
- recording and print on CD and DVD discs;
- personalized envelops;
- menus and more others...
This service is provided in:
Kostanai branch: Tel.: + 7 (714 2) 54 69 46.
West Kazakhstan branch: Tel.: + 7 (711 2) 23 97 49.
Energy saving is the realization of legal, organizational, scientific, industrial, technological and environmental measures aimed on the effective usage of fuel and energy resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan and environmental protection, the development of measures aimed on the reducing of consumption of heat energy resources. Heat monitoring of buildings, structures, equipment allows detecting weaknesses of construction, equipment, heat or electricity network, to minimize the risk of accidents. The specialists of the branch will be able to provide:
- thermal imaging of buildings, structures, equipment, power grids;
- identifying the ways of energy leakage;
- calculation of the annual energy savings in physical and monetary terms;
- recommendations for preventive actions required to conserve energy resources and minimize risks.
In the age of information technologies and information in all spheres of society life, information support of works becomes paramount under conditions of formation of the market and the development of various management systems. Specialists of West Kazakhstan branch will provide services for:
- design development, selection of content of the materials (presentations, reports, information sheets);
- production of short runs of printed products (business cards, pocket calendars, desk calendars, all kinds of booklets, brochures, etc.);
- preparation materials in printing performance for the Prize of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Best Product of Kazakhstan»;
- preparation of materials for the regional (republican) competition-exhibition «Best Product of Kazakhstan»;
- preparation of sustainable development reports, analysis reports and much more;
- production of video presentation for enterprises and organizations.
Contact the West-Kazakhstan branch of JSC «NCEC» at the address:
We provide professional and high-quality translations of specialized texts of various themes and content into the state language. We work in different sectors of the economy in accordance with the national standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Longstanding experience in the field of translation on various themes allows translating text of any difficulty.
This service is provided in the following branches:
Akmola branch: + 7 (716 2) 40 26 71
Atyrau branch: + 7 (712 2) 45 15 81, 45 07 35
East Kazakhstan branch: + 7 (723 2) 26 25 71
West Kazakhstan branch: + 7 (711 2) 23 97 49
Zhezkazgan branch: + 7 (710 2) 72 37 95
Karaganda branch: +7 (721 2) 44 17 21
Kyzylorda branch: +7 (724 2) 23 56 54
Kostanai branch: + 7 (714 2) 54 69 46
Pavlodar branch: + 7 (718 2) 60 49 47
North Kazakhstan branch: 7 (715 2) 52 13 99
Taldykorgan branch: + 7 (728 2) 25 39 29
South Kazakhstan branch: + 7 (725 2) 21 27 47